5.06.2010

With a Child's Heart, Enjoy Yourself



It’s been quite hectic at the office for the past two weeks, but somehow, I succeeded dealt with it. And I thank God for that. He always gives me the strength to continue my work.

In addition, my love to Michael Jackson would never stop, since he’s the one who reminds me –through his music and words- to keep fighting and have fun in this world.

During my hectic life as a ‘corporate slave’, and when the work-atmosphere seems to give you so much pressure that you hardly can’t bear with it, I remember Michael’s once said:
“A professor may degrade you, but you will not feel degraded, a BOSS may crush you, but you will not be crushed, a corporate gladiator might vanquish you, but you will still triumph.”
That Michael’s words that keeps me holding myself together.

Thus problems will never stop follows as long as you live. Wherever you go, whenever you are, you definitely must deal with any problems of life. What we have to do is..just face those problems and look at it “With A Child's Heart”.
“With a child's heart, turn each problem into play, no need to worry no need to fear..
Just being alive makes it all so very clear.. You shouldn't worry about the things you can't control”
“Oh with a child's heart, Nothing's gonna get me down”
“Take life easy, so easy nice and easy”

Doesn’t that lyrics comfort you? We don’t have to worry because there are things that we can not control; problems comes everyday, and we might not have the power control most of it, so relax and “Enjoy Yourself
“Why don't you live, live the life you got… Come on girl, let's get it!”

Problems are part of life, and problems that makes us live, but worries are not part of it. Life is like a playground, so enjoy your play, enjoy you life, Enjoy Yourself!

*I keep telling this to myself though* :)

1 comment: