5.19.2010

Justice for Michael

(pic above made by @GIVE_IN_TO_ME)

I've been following any update news about Michael, especially those "Justice for Michael" tag line.. from the $ony conspiracies, irresponsibles and irrational rumors about him, using Michael's name for organizational beneficial, etc..
But.. I still have a lot to learn about all this stuff..

And I'm thinking..
Besides my love for Michael Jackson, why am I following this issues?
Why am I curious about the latest update(s)?
Why am I eager to search the connection between?
And why do I really want to be part of this cause, even though I realize that there's not much I can do from here, across the Pacific Ocean - separated by continents...

Today,
out of nowhere..
Something crossed my mind..

When the truth revealed,
When the conspiracies proved,
When Michael's name cleared from all of those garbage tabloids,
At that time, his name shall resound in space,
rumble of thunder knocking down people who has questioned,
or even hates him..

But, that's not all...

At that time,
People will notice and learn,
That cruel people does exist in this world
That there are a lot of greedy people of money
That there are also people who try to boosting their-own fame by taking sympathies from those who love Michael unconditionally ..!!

On the other hand..
People would realize...
That the truth conquers all..!
And there's a hope for a better life...
A hope based on LOVE through faith..
THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL

Michael Jackson, THE KING,
any news/issues about him shall be heard around the world
- Justice for Michael, is A STEP to Justice for all..! -













Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks

Peek in the shadow
Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right
You're sellin' out souls but
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

No comments:

Post a Comment